Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tess has gone country!


I promise not to start singing Osmond songs!!! lol
I have made up a acetate cut out of Tess so when I pick what DSP I want to use for her skirt I trace around it on the back of the DSP, then I cut out around the image the shape I want for the skirt and it ensures I am covering all her normal clothes.
Tess just had to be a good hostess and offer a lovely cupcake - so the 'crazy for cupcake' stamp set came in handy!
Just add a bit of ribbon and brads and shes all served up!
Thanks for visiting - I have some yummy more projects to show you so keep checking in!

2 comments:

  1. lol at the osmonds ..I grew up with them lol
    Love the country look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, LOVE what you are doing with Tess! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete