Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter Everyone


wishing you a long and relaxing weekend, I hope it is all you want it to be.

Personally we are having a week long family holiday together which I am looking forward to! My kids are growing up so fast so I want to be able to spend good quality time with them before they fly the roost. Although in saying that I am sure my too will stay at home for a while yet as it will always be cheaper! lol

So I may not get on the internet to post anything for the next week or so, so in the meantime get out all those craft supplies and start creating!

In the meantime I wanted to show you what I had for lunch yesturday. It was a belated birthday lunch with two of my longest closest friends - we had a great time, and the food was devine - thanks girls!

cheers

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment